April 29, 2019

Photo: pixabay.com

If you’ve been a good saver and you don’t need your Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from your IRA, you may want to invest the money in a Roth IRA. But can you? We took a look.

We also looked at how to treat the property tax deduction if you’re a married couple filing separate tax returns.

See all that and more in this week’s eNewsletter.