March 11, 2019


Taxes can be confusing, especially after a major overhaul of the tax law. We helped one reader figure out his W-2 form, and how to report college savings withdrawals on tax returns. We also looked at how to report the Homestead Rebate on your tax returns.

See all that and more in this week’s eNewsletter.