Please read this Terms and Conditions agreement (the “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Site (as defined below) constitutes your agreement to be bound by this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you (“you”) and NJ Money Help, LLC, a New Jersey limited liability company (the “Company”, “we”, or “us”) concerning your use of the website owned and controlled by us at NJMoneyHelp.com, which is the website from which you are viewing this Agreement (together with any successor site(s) the “Site”).
- Acceptance of Terms. By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules that we post on the Site. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time, and we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site.
- Information Submitted Through the Site. You represent that any information you provide in connection with your use of the Site is and shall remain true, accurate, and complete. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site.
- Site Services and Content. The Site may provide you with access to certain services that may be of interest to you (the “Site Services”), and to certain content provided by us or by third parties, such as news and general financial advice (the “Site Content”). In addition to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, please note the following regarding our services and content:
a. Services. We may provide Site users with the opportunity to submit requests for information on a wide variety of services offered by certain service providers, such as accountants or financial advisors (each such service provider, a “Service Provider”; each such request, a “Request”). We cannot and do not guarantee that these Service Providers will provide information for every Request received or that the Service Providers who do respond to your Request can in fact meet all of your requirements. We may reject any Request and/or elect not to forward a Request to participating Service Providers, for any reason or no reason. In submitting a Request to us, you agree to allow us to refer all of the information that you provide in connection with your Request to third parties, including any Service Providers. In working with Service Providers, we seek to work with companies that are reputable and professional; however, we strongly recommend that you perform your own due diligence on each potential Service Provider. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDER’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
b. Content. The Site may include Site Content. We provide any such Site Content solely for your convenience, and such Site Content (i) is not intended as a substitute for professional advice; (ii) should not be construed as the provision of advice or recommendations for your specific circumstances; and (iii) should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action, or the making of a financial decision. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SITE CONTENT. Site Content is not exhaustive and should not be considered complete or up-to-date. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Site Content available through the Site. The relationship between you and us is not a professional or similar relationship; always seek the advice of a qualified professional with respect to any questions that you may have, and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something that you have read on the Site.
Site Content may be provided by our employees as well as by third parties. Please note that third parties may post messages, provide materials or make statements that are inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. We, our affiliates and our and their employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers (collectively with us, the “Company Parties”) are not responsible or liable for your use of any Site Content. Under no circumstances will the Company Parties be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on Site Content or for any results obtained by using any such Site Content. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND RELIANCE ON ANY SITE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Rules of Conduct. While accessing and using the Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site. You agree that you will not defame, harass or otherwise violate the rights of others, will not impersonate any person or entity, will not disrupt the operation of the Site or hack its content or servers, will not use the Site to advertise goods or services without our prior written consent, and will not frame the Site without our prior written consent.
- Submissions. You retain ownership of any information, content and/or materials that you submit through the Site (each, a “Submission”). Please note, however, that we need certain rights to your Submissions to be able to make them available on the Site. Accordingly, you hereby grant to the Company Parties a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, create derivative works of, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform and otherwise exploit such Submission, in any media now known or hereafter developed. For each Submission, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such Submission, and your provision thereof to and through the Site, comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, the Company Parties have no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through any other part of the Site. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IN A SUBMISSION, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, at our sole discretion: (a) monitor, evaluate or alter Submissions before or after they appear on the Site; (b) seek to verify that all rights, consents, releases and permissions in or relating to such Submission have been obtained by you in accordance with your representations above; and (c) refuse, reject or remove any Submission at any time or for any reason. You agree to cooperate with us in our verification or inquiries related to the foregoing. We may disclose any Submissions and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to anyone for any reason or purpose.
- Proprietary Rights. The information and materials made available through the Site are and shall remain the property of Company and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by us to access and use the Site, you may view one (1) copy of any content on the Site to which we provide you access hereunder on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial home use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, all or any part of the Site or any materials made available through the Site.
The Company owns all trademarks and service marks, and any associated logos of Company. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Company, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
- Links. The Site may provide links to other web sites and online resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company Parties are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and the Company Parties neither endorse nor are responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available through such sites or resources. Other web sites may provide links to the Site with or without our authorization. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
- Limitation of Liability. THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES. CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND EACH OF THE COMPANY PARTIES DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
NONE OF THE COMPANY PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE COMPANY PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Indemnity. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company Parties, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site; (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any use or other exploitation, or failure or omission to use or otherwise exploit, any Submission (including any portion thereof) that you post; or (d) any claim that your Submission or any use or exploitation thereof caused damage to or infringed upon or violated the rights of a third party.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site or the meaning or application of this Agreement, please send an email to moc.p1534513652lehye1534513652nomjn1534513652@nira1534513652k1534513652.
- Ability to Enter Into This Agreement. BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE EITHER: (A) OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT; OR (B) THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A CHILD UNDER THE LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILD. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the legal age to enter into this Agreement, then, as used in this Agreement, “you”, “yourself”, “your”, and “user” means and refers to you on behalf of yourself and your child who is the user of the Site.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms that we post on the Site and, except as otherwise expressly stated herein, this Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Site, by e-mail, or by regular mail, in our discretion. We will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond our control.